I'm not one to stress out, or worry about this type of things, but knowing that I am helpless to do anything about most of these factors does make me a little...nervous! I'm giving you a heads up so you can (PLEASE) pray for us!!
- The gas prices rose yesterday by 72%! This could cause strikes, very expensive transportation for us, or the inability to get transportation.
- We have to get a different visa and we can't get it until the airport (as if 24 hours of travel wasn't overwhelming enough--without not knowing if you'll even be allowed into the country once you arrive!) and it will cost $135.
- Pray that we will catch all of our flights and not get caught up in all the new airport policies.
- While in the city for a very brief stay we hope to do many things. Visit people, the cancha, help out with a few ministries there...You can pray for time management there too, so we can get everything done that we need to.
- Potosi always provides many unexpected situations. We just need to be back in time to catch our flight home. That's my biggest concern for that....
- Pray that we will stay safe and healthy.
- Pray for unity among the team. I will introduce them on this page.
- Pray for the families and children that we will be meeting, serving and sharing our beautiful message of hope with.
- Pray that God's name will be glorified above all.
Wishing you God's best this holiday season, He is good!