Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just in time for winter!

Dear Friends,
In order to help fund my mission trip I've come up with a few fundraisers that will benefit you too! I had two bake sales here in Michigan with a little help from some room mates...and now a sweet friend has made some really cool hats for me to sell with all proceeds going towards the Bolivia trip. I also have some gloves and necklaces from Bolivia that I brought back last time to sell to help cover costs of my trip.
So let me know if you want to buy any of these things (or if you see anything you like that you want me to bring back let me know that too.)

Hats by Anna
$15
$10

Bolivian Goods
Convertible mitten/fingerless gloves. $15
Fingerless Gloves. $10
Seed/wood star necklace. $8
Beaded seed necklace. $10

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hi! I came here at the suggestion of Jamie Jo in Mexico on the Sonlight forums. Can you please tell me what the convertible mittens are made out of? Thanks!

Kristen said...

I'm pretty sure they're made out of wool. Glad you stopped to look!