Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Call me crazy but...

i need a vacation!! (Or maybe I should say, "I want a vacation". )
It's my first semester back to school--grad school--and I'm bombarded with tons of homework. I only see my family like three days a week. I'm currently working full time in a helping profession (which also means: not very flexible to just pick up and take off whenever the mood strikes--compared to my previous jobs). Don't get me wrong, I believe God's led me here, and I'm trying to give it my best. And I like it for the most part. Some days I just get tired of the routine. Tired of seeing the same scenery all the time. Anxious to travel, see some sights and try something different for a change.
maybe all the teenagers I work with are rubbing off on me, in that I complain a lot! Or maybe I need to go back and read my own blog on contentment...
Either way. God is faithful, and the Bible does say: Hope deffered makes the heart sick. Prov. 13:12 (that kinda expresses how I feel right now) But David writes: Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4.
So maybe not in my timing. And maybe not even exactly what I think I want or need, but God's so good. I trust Him most.



I vote: Europe or Latin America!

No comments: