Friday, January 31, 2014

The Movie!!!

Here's a video of the week-basically some pictures and video clips.   It was an incredible week, and as always, God continued to show me my need to depend on Him and the fact that in Him is the hope and peace that we ALL so desperately need.  Loved these songs, loved the scenery, love God's goodness.



Isaiah 41:10 ESV
Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaias 41:10 NVI
Asi que no temas, porque yo estoy contigo;
no te angusties, porque you soy tu Dios.
Te fortalecere y te ayudare; 
te sostendre con mi diestra victoriosa.

Isaias 41:10 Quechua

Ama manchakuychu, qanwanmi ñoqaqa kashani, 

ama pisipaychu, ñoqaqa Diosniykin kani,
ñoqan kallpachasqaykipas yanapasqaykipas, 

ñoqan hap'iykusqaykipas atipachisqaykipas, nispa.



No comments: