Thursday, December 27, 2007

Woohoo!!!

So I just learned that I have the base amount of support that I need to go to Bolivia!!! Yay!! (Not counting a small amount that I'll need for transportation). I just HAD to let you know!! I'm so humbled by everyone's gracious giving! As I told my pastor, I feel so unworthy [to have this amazing opportunity and such amazing people supporting me], but then I remember that this is all about God and He does deserve the best we have to give. So thank you ALL who have supported the ministry with the International Orphanage Union, The Timmers and Me in Bolivia both financially and prayerfully!

This is a verse I like to dedicate to you all:

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,

always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all,

in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now.

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 1:3-6

Happy NEW YEAR!! Hope it's one of trying new things, learning new things...and maybe even going new places!! :) Love you all!
Kristen

No comments: